Adam Schorr, Attorney at Law
Blank Rome LLP
45F Two IFC 8 Century Avenue, Pudong Shanghai 200120
Adam Schorr is a partner at the law firm of Blank Rome LLP, a corporate and business litigation law firm with offices in 11 major U.S. cities and Shanghai.
Adam practices corporate law, specializing in cross-border transactions and investments between the United States and Greater China. His expertise includes:
- Providing legal advice in connection with starting or operating a business in California.
- Forming corporations, limited liability companies and other entities in California.
- Acquiring and selling companies, businesses and assets in California.
- Preparing distribution, sales agency, licensing, employment and other agreements.
- Counseling clients on defending and prosecuting lawsuits in California courts.
Mr. Schorr received his Ph. D. from the University of California, Los Angeles in l994 and his Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law in 1998. He is admitted to practice law in California and is an adjunct Professor at UCLA Law School.
Adam speaks Mandarin Chinese, reads and writes Chinese, and works comfortably with Chinese legal documents.